By Åsa Montpaz

Standing, waiting, smiling, waving.
Ready to take you wherever you want.
Football, tennis, swimming or scouting.
She’s standing waiting, smiling, talking.

Forgetting your lunch box, warm jacket or homework.
She’s there in a minute to rescue from failing.
Driving, yes driving you safely and calm.
Gunning the engine when time’s running out.
Wearing, appearing, sporty and young.
Tell her your wishes and wantings, come on.

You’re moping, feebling or having a cold.
She worries and hurries to get you well fast
because that’s always her favorite task.

Driving, oh driving is tiring now.
She gasps for a moment and Crash Boom Cadash.
I’m waiting and waving, where are you my mom?
I miss you, I miss you my mommy, come on.


This entry was posted on 10:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: